charity number: 232591
Summer Play Schemes Guidelines 2013
Applications must be received by Friday 17th May 2013
The Fund has allocated a small budget to help community groups run summer play schemes for disadvantaged communities. Some priority will be given to projects which show they are inclusive of children from refugee families, and show BME involvement.
Trustees look to fund:
* Projects for children aged 5 to 18 years
* Locally based schemes lasting from 2 to 6 weeks
* Schemes with strong volunteer support
Applications are accepted from voluntary agencies with an income of less than £150,000.
Trustees will accept applications from across the UK.
Trustees WILL NOT SUPPORT:* Play schemes with a budget of over £12,000
* Club or family holidays
* Day care costs
* Agencies with an income of over £150,000.
What we need from applicants:
The completed application form sent to us by post with:
*A brief plan of action/time table for the scheme
* A copy of the applicant's most recent annual report and accounts which must include details of their management committee.
Application Form (click here)
This Web Page Created with PageBreeze Free Website Builder